Mortgage broker productivity is all about achieving more in less time. Below is our updated list of mortgage broker tools, software and apps that allow you to get more done in less time, while delivering a great client experience. (However, we haven’t included mortgage aggregator software in this list.)
Workflow and Team Management
1. BrokerEngine – BrokerEngine is mortgage-broker specific workflow and automation software, designed to help mortgage broking teams deliver a seamless customer experience at scale.
3. Quickli – a specialised lender serviceability app rated by brokers for speed and accuracy of results.
4. Sherlok – a repricing and trail book management platform to help brokers retain clients and prevent trail runoff.
Document Collection & Management
6. FinanceVault – a mortgage broker specific fact find and document collection tool that is included in the BrokerEngine suite. Includes 2-Factor Authentication, TFN redaction, auto file renaming, Missing Information Request management and more.
7. FileInvite – for requesting documents from clients. Includes reminders and templates, all synced with cloud storage.
8. Ezidox – collect documents from clients for sending to lenders or aggregators.
9. BrokerPad – a broker-specific fact find and document collection platform.
Bank Statement Retrieval & Expense Analysis
10. illion BankStatements – a secure, easy way to retrieve bank statement data in seconds, solving a common pain point.
11. CashDeck – bank statement retrieval and expense analysis tools to help remove friction from your process.
12. Dropbox – the original cloud storage app that just works, with excellent cross-device syncing and data backup capabilities.
13. Google Drive – if the Google ecosystem is your thing, Google Drive is an excellent cloud storage solution.
14. OneDrive – alternatively, if you’re embedded into the Microsoft ecosystem, OneDrive is a popular choice.
15. Docusign – the original e-signature service, that is also approved by the largest number of lenders.
16. Dropbox Sign (formerly HelloSign) – a capable e-signature platform that may appeal to Dropbox users.
17. Annature – an Australian entrant into the e-signature market with reasonable pricing and reliable service.
18. Adobe Acrobat – the original PDF manager. Full featured, with a price tag to match.
19. Nitro PDF (PC) – a popular tool for editing PDF documents, redacting tax file numbers (TFNs) and more
20. PDF Expert (Mac) – a fast, robust and beautiful PDF editor for Mac.
21. Calendly – allows prospects and clients to schedule meetings without endless email tag.
22. Schedule Once – another calendar booking app with robust customisation features to accommodate almost any booking scenario.
24. TryCall – an automated voice messaging service that allows you to apply a personal touch at scale.
25. Superhuman – a weapons-grade email client for Google Workspace (formerly GSuite) users who are dealing with serious email volume.
26. SaneBox – a suite of tools for managing email overload and keeping your inbox sane.
27. Black Pearl Mail (Outlook) – a simple way to manage, test and track email signatures across your whole broker group.
28. Simply File (Outlook) – for Outlook users, a better way to file emails and collaborate with other team members inside your inbox.
32. Alfred (Mac) – an advanced search and automation app for Mac that replaces multiple productivity tools in one.
35. Snagit – a super-handy app for creating and marking up screenshots on either PC or Mac. Honourable mention goes to ScreenFloat (Mac) – a low-cost app for making floating screenshots that are always visible.
Focus & Concentration
36. News Feed Eradicator – a handy Chrome plugin that prevents you being dragged into social media news feeds, while letting you navigate to where you want to go (e.g. Facebook Groups. Join our free Powering Broker Growth Facebook Group if you’re not already a member).
37. focus@will – scientifically optimised music to help you focus.
38. Momentum – a simple Chrome plugin that transforms your home tab into a productivity oasis.
Video Conferencing / Collaboration
39. Loom – this is one of our favourite mortgage broker tools of all time. Loom allows you to create screen capture or live videos on the fly for a host of use cases (responding to sales leads, team feedback, capturing systems etc.)